learning ENGLISH and ITALIAN

connecting two languages

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > First Day at College / University

Attilio Galimberti
Site Owner

When are you going to start college? What are your plans, hopes and expectations?

September 14, 2009 at 6:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Simona

Hey professor,
how are you? I was one of your students from ITIS E. Majorana. I was in your last class (my last year there) before you left. Where are you teaching now? 

Bye.

Simona

September 22, 2009 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Attilio Galimberti
Site Owner

Simona at 02:49PM on Sep 22, 2009

Hey professor,
how are you? I was one of your students from ITIS E. Majorana. I was in your last class (my last year there) before you left. Where are you teaching now? 

Bye.

Simona

Hi, Simona! Yes, I remember you very well! This year I'm teaching at a vocational school in Bergamo (Istituto Galli).

Are you a university student? What department did you choose?

Bye

AG

September 26, 2009 at 9:44 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Simona

Oh, good. Yes, i'm studying bioengineering at Politecnico (Mi). It's my fourth year...and i like it very much. It's hard but very interesting, in my opinion.  I think i should travel in the future.. i have to refresh my english..eheheh.. 
I went to Cambridge (UK) for a month last year..but it's a year that i don't speak..and so..you know..you lose the language very quickly. I hope my English is not too bad.. 
Bye

October 3, 2009 at 2:24 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Attilio Galimberti
Site Owner

Wow! Bioengineering must be hard but very challenging at the same time! Yes, travelling is the best way to improve foreign languages. Your English isn't bad at all, it's quite good!  What are your plans? Would you like to find a job abroad or something in Italy?

AG

October 9, 2009 at 11:48 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.